This product was added to our catalog on Friday 29 July, 2016.
Savox Digital Low Profile Servo Black Edition
Our Price: £51.99
SAVOX DIGITAL LOW PROFILE SERVO 9.0KG@6V - BLACK EDITION
Savox have listened to racers requests and released this Limited Edition range of ‘Black Edition’ servos primarily aimed at r/c car racers. With many race vehicles now sporting a stealthy all black appearance ranging from the moulded components, carbon chassis and black aluminium accessories racers have been looking to continue the theme with their electronics.
Savox have taken this onboard and released six servos from their range featuring a sleek black aluminum center case with laser etched details, as well as a 200mm long heavy duty lead wire with an all black outer sheath.
When space is an issue or you are trying to get the perfect balance the reduced size and weight of the Low Profile servos makes a perfect fit. Limited space in large scale gliders or space saving size in 1/10th sedans modern ultra narrow chassis designs makes this servo a winner for users in these markets.
Savox Black Edition Servo Features:
- Black aluminum center case.
- Shorter 200mm black shielded lead wire.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and titanium gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Titanium gears ensure long life and durability.
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler operating temps.
- Dimensions(mm): 40.8X20X25.4
- Weight(g): 44.5
- Speed(@4.8V sec/60): 0.1
- Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 97.2
- Speed(@6.0V sec/60): 0.09
- Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 125
- Gear: Metal
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case Body: Aluminum
- Case Cap: Plastic
- Spline: 25 Tooth