This product was added to our catalog on Monday 15 October, 2018.
PROTOFORM 'VULCAN' LIGHTWEIGHT 235MM PRO-10 PAN CLEAR BODY
After two years and a bunch of trophies, it was time to update our Swift-235 Pro-10 body to take it to the next level, adding new features and extra clearances to fit a wider variety of 1:10 Pan Car chassis.
Our all-new Vulcan Pro-10 body takes some aero inspiration from its larger cousin, the world-championship winning R19. A large center fin was added for increased high-speed stability on larger outdoor tracks, while the sculpted side panels increase side bite. To tune your aero balance, an add-on adjustable gurney flap is included, and recessed areas at the top of the side dams will allow for flush-fitting vertical side dam extensions (not included). Measuring 227mm across the front and 239mm across the rear, the Vulcan’s wide track width and long rear side panels are sure to fit nearly any Pro-10 chassis around the world, while two heights of trim lines are inscribed for different sizes of tires.
The Vulcan is available in light weight .025” and regular weight .030” polycarbonate and comes with protective film, window masks, decal sheet, and gurney flap with mounting hardware.
Protoform Vulcan Clear Body Features:
- Extra Track Width Clearance
- Aero Inspired by 1:8 on-road bodies
- Large Center Fin for Increased Stability
- Add-on Gurney Flap for Adjustable Aero Fine Tuning
- Two Trim Lines for Different Size Tires
- Length: 17.5" (444mm)
- Width, Front: 8.9" (227mm)
- Width, Rear: 9.4" (239mm)
- Side Dam Height: 3.5" (88mm)
- Wheelbase, adjustable: 10.2-10.6" (260-270mm)
- Clear Vulcan body with add-on gurney flap
- Decal sheet
- Window masks
- Paint-then-peel over spray film & window masks
All Protoform bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan and are painted for advertising purposes only. Decal sheet & Window masks included.