This product was added to our catalog on Monday 19 June, 2017.
About MOTIV Motors
Every MOTIV Motor is hand checked, assembled and packaged by a professional in house at our WI, USA office.
During this process every motor component must meet MOTIV requirements before assembly and packaging.
Included is a specification check list which is filled out on a motor to motor basis all through the testing and assembly process to ensure the quality of our finished product
- Specially selected stator material for low power loss
- High quality pure copper wire
- Emphasis on hand winding for consistency
- Gold plated pure copper tabs for low resistance
- Internal "Drop Connection" design to ensure low resistance and consistent internal solder joints
- Sintered rotor
- High quality neodymium magnet material for lasting magnetism
- High flow vent holes to allow air flow in and out for lower operating temps
- Machined all aluminum anodized can, front plate and end bell
- Infinitely adjustable timing
- Dual precision ball bearings
- Every motor tested in house during the assembly and packaging process
-Spec/test sheet provided uniquely for every motor to ensure quality
- Designed to comply with ROAR specifications
- Lightweight completed design
- Packaged in reusable cushioned storage container